A commercial roadside assistance plan is as useful or more beneficial than your personal one. A roadside assistance plan should be available for all businesses that use a vehicle to perform any type of work activity. This includes business-owned vehicles, such as fleet, construction, or commercial vehicles.
An employee’s safety and well-being can be at risk if a vehicle is lost or damaged. A commercial roadside assistance plan will help your company save money in the long term. It will prevent you from missing customer appointments and scheduled deliveries. Employees can be safely and quickly reconnected to the road.
What are the many great benefits of commercial roadside assistance?
- Mechanical repairs: In the event that the vehicle becomes disabled because of mechanical failure, commercial roadside assistance will cover minor repairs at the site. This will allow the vehicle to be back on the road as quickly as possible.
- Towing in an emergency: If your vehicle is disabled and cannot be driven safely, you can have commercial roadside assistance. This will cover towing to an open repair facility at no cost.
- Battery service – If your battery fails, you will be given a jump start to get your vehicle back into an operable state.
- Tire replacement: A flat or damaged tire on a commercial vehicle will be replaced with an inflated one.
- Water and/or emergency fuel delivery: Any commercial vehicle covered under commercial roadside assistance will receive an immediate supply of gasoline, oil, or water.
- Lockout service If the ignition key is not working, we will use conventional tools to unlock the vehicle and retrieve it.
- Route planning: Directions or map routing can be useful tools for employees who are going on business trips, making deliveries, etc. You can quickly and safely redirect an employee if they get lost on their way to a scheduled appointment.
Any company can use commercial roadside assistance to help them get on the road quickly and safely.